Lip fillers are dermal fillers indicated for use in the lips. Most are hyaluronic acid-based (HA) fillers, which means that they attract water from the surrounding tissues to cause a natural plumping effect once injected. HA fillers are also very soft, making them a favorite for the lip area because they feel and look very natural.
Although most of us associate lip fillers with simply increasing the size and volume of the lips, they are also used to:
- Enhance and define the border of the lips
- Provide lift, structure, and support to the lips
- Turn up the corners of the lips to a more youthful positioning
- Create a balance between the upper and lower lip
- Enhance the cupids bow and overall shape of the lips
- Correct asymmetries in the lip area
During your initial consultation, you and your provider will discuss your aesthetic goals for your lips and map out a plan to achieve this with lip filler. Our providers focus on creating lips that look soft, beautiful, natural, and 100% YOU!